The Point Dress is a unique piece that's a statement all on its own. I usually style pieces like this very simply, with little touches of detail to elevate the entire look. Here are 3 ways you could wear your new Point Dress:
The Matchy-Matchy Way
Emphasize the bold angles of The Point Dress by coordinating your accessories with the lines of the dress. Achieve this look with:
- Any big pair of navy earrings. I love these by Alison Lou because of the rich color and simple shape.
- Fuschia nail polish. Mod Square by Essie is a great color.
- Your favorite navy heels. I found these on Zappos. I love the sheer detailing for a lighter look, and Zappos' return policy is excellent which you Lovelies know is so important to me when I shop.
The Pristine Way
Bright white is by far my favorite color to wear with navy, and it compliments the fuschia in The Point Dress really nicely. Achieve this look with:
- Any white hair accessory. This pearl headband adds a dainty touch. You could also wear hair clips, a hat, or a fascinator.
- White or pearl evening bag. This clutch by Elizabeth Sutton, one of my favorite artists right now, is the perfect neutral to have in your closet.
- Your favorite white heels. These Badgley Mishcka beauties are another great Zappos find.
The Bare Way
The trick with neutral styling is to make sure each piece is still special in some way. My favorite way to do that is to play with texture. Achieve this look with:
- Neutral toned glitter eye makeup. Go full smokey eye if you're feeling it or try just a bit of luminescence in your highlighter to ease into this look. This Huda Beauty palette is a great place to start.
- White and yellow gold jewelry. This Chanel watch is drool-worthy classic goodness.
- Multi colored nude heels. Remember that texture we're always looking for? I can't think of a better example than these Steve Madden pumps.
There you have it! 3 ways to wear the same striking and beautiful dress. Click here to get your Point Dress with 100% free US shipping and returns. I can't wait to see how you style it!
Here's to making an Impact together,