A Small Backyard Wedding
If you're having an unplanned backyard wedding, we may as well go all out and pretend it's a garden party! Achieve this look with:
- Soft pink lipstick. This one is Eternity by Karmela Cosmetics. I love her entire line for the minty scent and silky smooth feel.
- A floral bracelet or corsage. If you want to be totally extra you can order one from your local florist. For a more long lasting option, try this one from Etsy.
- Flats. This is SUPER important. You're most likely going to be on grass and there's no reason to be tripping over yourself as your stiletto heel gets caught in the mud. Go for a lace up flat like these from A. Soliani for some added charm.
Out of Quarantine
Oh how wonderful that first party will be! A day that calls for the brightest accessories! Achieve this look with:
- Gold layering necklaces. Every punk look needs a bit of lightness to balance it. I found these delicate ones on Free People.
- Neon evening bag. Can you believe I found this acrylic neon clutch on Amazon? Me neither!
- Highlighter heels. Because The Tulip Dress is so sleek it lends itself to these bright pops of color so nicely. I found these sandals on Shoedazzle.
For a Bridesmaid
This is your classically pretty way to wear The Tulip Dress. I assumed the wedding colors were black and white. You can easily use the same template with any other color. Achieve this look with:
- Pearl headpiece. This simple comb is one that you'll get a lot of mileage out of. For this look I'm seeing it tucked into a half updo with lots of twists and braids.
- Diamond studded belt. Another simple piece that will earn its place in your wardrobe. This two12fashion belt goes with basically anything.
- White and jewel heels. My favorite trick for getting beautiful pieces on a budget? Shop the designer capsule collections. These pumps are by Vera Wang for David's Bridal.
There you have it! Three ways to wear the same striking and beautiful dress. Click here to grab your Tulip Dress with 100% free US shipping and returns. I can't wait to see how you style it! Above all: stay safe and stay home!
Here's to making an Impact together,