Meet up with girlfriends for good food and even better conversation in this chic ensemble. Achieve this look with:
- A floppy hat. I found this one in Target and it's a great score!
- A neutral detailed bag. The tassels and beading on this one from American Eagle had me at hello.
- White or tan booties. These are perfect for transitional weather and oh so cute. They're by Desigual, one of my favorite shoe brands.
Time on The Town
You'll hit the shops and definitely try a few things on. Comfort is key for an afternoon of running around. Achieve this look with:
- A cute scrunchie. I'm drawn to the soft colors on this one from Anthropologie. Wear it in a sleek high pony for a polished look, or around your wrist for a bracelet vibe.
- Braided belt. My secret for unique handmade accessories? Etsy! I found this tasseled cotton belt there and it's the perfect addition to this look.
- Pretty sneakers. Not the kind of sneakers you wear to run a marathon, the kind of sneakers you wear to coffee and pretend you're someone who can run marathons. These by Cole Haan fit the bill perfectly.
Butterfly earrings. A simple Google search will reveal just how many options you have. I found these studs on Saks off 5th.
Pearl jewels. These bracelets by J. Crew are perfect and light, try pairing them with matching rings for a busier look.
I couldn't resist these Sophia Webster heels. Truly a work of art for your feet!